Team Dynamics and Leadership
COURSE HOURS (PER
Modern and flexible management, but also project management is based significantly on the human factor and on mechanisms of motivation, team composition, team management, organizational behavior and culture.The purpose of this course is to develop the creative thinking of students regarding the management of human resources and the processes of composition and management of teams.During the course students will be asked to manage the pillars to achieve effective solutions and deliverables such as:
• Understand the character and attitudes and behaviors of people in the workplace
• Motivate their partners• Develop effective teams
• Communicate effectively
• Understand corporate culture
The course aims to cover the following areas:
• Introduction to Organizational Behavior
• Work Attitudes & Behaviors
• Team dynamics
• Organizational Culture
• Change Management
• Learning Organization
Upon completion of the course students can:
• Are familiar with the necessary HRM knowledge and tools.
• Able to manage human resource management issues in organizations.
• Analyze the concept of leadership.
• Describe and recognize the management of Human Resources.
• Explain the contribution of leadership to the level of Human Management
• To organize, compose and evaluate principles and values that refer to the organizational culture.
• To support and implement principles and rules related to business ethics, in the field of Human Resources management.
• To translate the acquired theories and principles of organizational behavior into administrative practices.
• Be able to recognize the dynamics of interpersonal relationships and the catalytic effect of the individual in achieving organizational goals.
• Communicate effectively, work in teams and develop a network of leadership behaviors.
• Contribute as executives to the achievement of the strategic goals of the organization.
• Understand the strategies and policies, systems and procedures required for effective team management.
• To deal with the problems for the staffing, the training and development of the executives and the members of the project teams, the evaluation of their performance.
• To be able as executives to expand their consulting role in matters of utilization and development strategy of executives and to develop human resource management strategies.